Four Favourites


Azera Iced Caramel Latte's are my new food weakness. Add the packet to some cold water and ice, its sweet enough for cravings and refreshing for summer. Delish!

Secondly is Lush Million Dollar Moisturiser. This SPF moisteriser gives the skin a gorgeous glow and is oily enough for my very dry skin type. For oily skin types I think this would be your worst nightmare, but to add a glow to dull looking skin and adding some extra protection this is perfect. I will be repurchasing this as soon as I'm out!

My current favourite perfume is Black Opium Nuit Blanche from YSL. It's a dark, warm, and sexy perfume with notes of white coffee, orange blossom and vanilla, as well as hints of musk. It's a little bit lighter than the original black opium, but just as gorgeous.

Lastly its the Too Faced Natural Eyes palette. This is my perfect eye shadow palette. The colours are smooth and buttery, and very complimentary to my eye colour and skin tone. Every colour is very wearable with a mixture of mattes and shimmers. I haven't needed to reach for my urban decay naked 1 palette, as I feel all the colours I need to complete an eye look are here.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog