Current Hair Favourites - Serums and Oils



I have naturally frizzy, half curly hair - which can be quite temperamental especially in the warmer months. I finally found some great products which help to tame the frizz!

Lee Stafford have always had really inventive and interesting products, the CoCo LoCo range is right up my street, sweet smelling coconut oil in two innovative formulas. First off is the Blow and Go Genius Lotion. I put this on damp wet hair, and find it helps smooth out frizz and helps my hair dry in a much smoother finish. The Light Serum Spray is so sweet smelling it's like a perfume, this helps add shine to my hair in a really fine spray. Because the tips of my hair is dyed blonde, it can look dry and brittle, but this serum spray stops that and makes it look healthy.
Another Lee Stafford product I picked up (thanks to the boots clearance section!) was the Ubunto Repair Oil. I've had oils before but have found they don't always make the situation better! This is super light weight and makes my hair look so healthy!

Lastly is a little travel size Frizz Ease 6 effects serum. I keep this in my handbag for when my ends get dry and I need a little shine. A little goes a long way with this! Use too much and you'll look like a greasy weasel - not a good look!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog