Monday: Most Used Products



Every Monday I'm going to give a little shout out to some of my current favourite beauty products.

First up in the skin care range is Hydraluron by Indeed Labs. This fantastic little tube has been my life saver! I have dry/very dry skin and this has reduced that dryness by injecting my skin with moisture! You put it on in between your serum and moisturiser and just sit back and see the change in your skin, It gives it a plumpness that it never had before. Plus my little tube has lasted me just under a year! Great value for money!

Next up is a mascara from Soap and Glory called 'Thick and Fast Flash Extensions' This is incredibly similar to Benefits 'They're Real' mascara but half the price! It separates and defines lashes like a dream, whilst feeling nourishing on the lashes and not at all drying AND still managing to hold a decent curl.
This can be a bit 'wet' sometimes and I often find it near my eyebrows when applying, however it makes my flat lashes look full and fluttery. 

Another Soap and Glory hit is their 'Glow All Out' illuminating powder. This little beauty is the finishing touch to my make up routine. Its quick and easy to apply with just a quick swipe of the brush I have flawless bright skin! Even on no make up days, a little bit of this all over the face lifts it out of its dullness! Its not too glittery and has a nice peach sheen to it without highlighting dry patches!

Last but not least is Revlon's 'Colorburst Matte Balm' in the shades 'Elusive' and 'Sultry.' I find these to be the perfect shades for my skin tones and can go from day to night. The formulas are creamy and a little bit minty to give you that balm feeling, without feeling sticky.
Only trouble I have with these is their smudgeability (add to your dictionary!) This balms transfer onto everything! So warning when eating and drinking as you'll probably find the colour has transferred onto your burger bun!


Let me know in the comments if you've tried any of these products or have any reccomendations! I'd love to hear them!

Thats all for today!
Lizzie xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog