Blushers | Part 1

Cute polka dot packaging
In this mini series I want to write and review all of my blushers. I hands down LOVE blushers. I don't own anything overly high end because I think there are some great high street finds out there! However I'm always lusting over Benefit 'box o blushers', but can't bring myself round to paying £23 for a cardboard box? Anyway....

Today I'm going to be talking about the brand Topshop beauty.

I currently own two blushers from their collection and I have to say I'm more than impressed!

Firstly the packaging is cute and compact with white spots all over the top, and a nice rounded shape. As well as a small mirror on the inside and 4 grams worth of product.

Left - 'Dream Phone'
Right - 'Do It Again'
The first one is 'Do It Again' which is a shimmery peach colour, almost looks like a dupe for Benefits 'Coralista' it brings a beautiful natural glow to the skin without making you look like a tomato if you apply this too heavily!

The second one is 'Dream Phone' which is a beautiful plum shade. Again this has a small amount of shimmer and is incredibly high pigment, so only a light hand is needed here! The colour looks flattering and healthy and has pretty good staying power!

There are plenty more colours I want to add to my collection, and for £7 a pop I can't see why I can't have them all! I also want to add the 'glow' highlighter to my collection as well as a few Topshop lipsticks!


Have you ever tried anything from the Topshop beauty range? 

Lizzie xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog