Blushers | Part 2

Next up in my Blusher series is a little spot of heaven from Sleek cosmetics,
First of all....the packaging is sleek.... (how ironic) and secondly the formulation and colour choice rivals higher end brands such as Nars and Mac.
I have 3 in my little collection, however there are plenty of other shades I am interested in!


Left to Right. Flamingo. Rose Gold. Pomegranate
Firstly we have 'Rose Gold' which is a very similar colour to 'Nars Orgasm' It has a real pinky gold sheen and also has a little bit of glitter, For a night out or for a stand out blush this is my go to.

Secondly we have 'Pomegranate' which is a dark berry plum shade, Its a gorgeous colour for Autumn and Winter, Careful not to look too rosy with this blush as only a light hand is needed. I love this colour with an added highlight to the cheekbones to make my skin look healthy and dewy.

Lastly I have 'Flamingo' a true barbie pink. This looks beautiful as a pop of colour to the apples of your cheeks after a little contouring of the cheek bones.
For only £4.49 they are a serious bargain. I desperately wanted to try some Nars blushers but for £22.50 I just couldn't justify it. And for something with similar packaging and similar colours; Sleek just can't go wrong!

Other colours I'd like to add to my collection are 'Lifes a Peach' and 'Coral' as I love the peachy coral look on my skin tone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog