Monday's Most Used



Unfortunately I didn't post last Monday due to a busy schedule - bank holidays and all that!

Firstly I've found a new love for the Ole Henrikson invigorating night treatment. This is a chemical ex-foliater with AHA's to dissolve the layer of dead skin I the surface without using abrasive ex-foliates. I put this on at night with an oil over the top to soothe my skin, and then in the morning I have beautifully soft skin with a smooth feel to it. 

This whole month really I've been loving the Stila colour corrector serum with some Soap and Glory Hocus Focus illuminator to add some glow into my skin. I really dislike wearing foundation and how it looks on my skin. But this is the perfect combination to correct my skin tone and add a gorgeous glowy look.

On my eyes I've been enjoying the Maxfactor Masterpiece eyeshadow in the shade coffee. It's a gorgeous muted brown in a lovely creamy formula that's so easy to blend to create an effortless look. Adding coats of the L'oreal superstar false lash mascara again. Adding volume and length in this two step system. Gorgeous results! 

Lastly I've loved the Maxfactor creme puff blush in seductive pink. It adds a beautiful pop of colour whilst looking subtle and glowy. The perfect look right now. Underneath I like to use the L'oreal Nude Magique BB blush to add an extra depth under the blush. It's a silicone formula so the creme puff blush sits nicely in top and creates more colour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog