The Liebster Award - Discovering New Blogs

I've seen this little award going around for a while now and was nominated by the lovely Samantha, it is such a lovely idea as it helps recognise blogs with less than 200 followers and is a great way to discover new blogs and get to know the person behind the keyboard.

Here are the rules:
1) Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog.2) Answer the 11 questions set by the person that nominated you.3) Nominate 11 small blogs that you love to read, they must have under 200 followers (e.g. on Bloglovin' ) and then link their blog.4) Set 11 questions for your nominees to answer.5) Let the nominees know that they've been nominated for the award. (via comments or social media.

Here are the questions I was asked:


1. Why did you start blogging?

I've been an avid reader of blogs for around a year now, and thought it would be fun to create my own. I love the community and I've found a new love for writing that I never knew I had.
2. Dream holiday?
Travelling around America. I've never been but I want to see so much of their country and try new experiences. I'd also love a whirlwind trip to Japan.
3. What is your favourite make up brand?
Higher end I love Benefit. High street I love Soap and Glory.
4. Dream job?
I kind of have my dream job...working with people and building myself up in the company. I'd also love to work for Guide Dogs.
5. What is your favourite TV show?
Once Upon A Time, Game of Thrones and American Horror Story
6. What can't you live without?
My Family and Friends. They keep me going.
7. Who is you favourite blogger?
MissBudgetBeauty, BritishBeautyBlogger, Vivianna Does Makeup and Caroline Hirons. 
8. When are you happiest?
When I'm eating good food and surrounded by good company.
9. Whats your go to clothes shop?
Topshop or Forever 21
10. Do you have any hidden talents?
I can sing quite well...but you'll never hear me sing properly.
11. What is your favourite app?
Instagram. I am obsessed!



I Nominate:


Karen - Style Sunrise
Claire Frances 
Kirsy - Effortlessly Excessive
Hollie - Hollie In Wanderlust
Arianna Chatz
Annabel B - Mascara and Malteasers
Rachel CoCo 
Serena - Ramblings of a Uni Student



Here are your questions:

1. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
2. Do any of your friends know you blog and how do they feel about it?
3. If you could be anywhere in the world where would it be?
4. Do you have any pets?
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
6. What's your favourite TV programme?
7. What's your dream holiday?
8. What is your desert island make up product?
9. What's your favourite country?
10. What's your least favourite food?
11. Who is your idol?

Enjoy!







3 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me!<3 Really enjoyed reading through your answers, I'm a big fan of Soap & Glory too :) and working with guide dogs would be so lovely!

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really enjoyed your blog recently and thought this was a nice little idea for everyone to join in on! Excited to read your answers! x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the nomination! I would also love to go to Japan and America!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog