Monday Most Used



This Monday proved that Spring has sprung - light bases, poppy pink hues and fresh feelings.

In the shower I've loved using the L'occitane Almond Oil. This smells delicious and leaves my skin feeling nourished and soft. You only need the tiniest amount to get a good lather going with this. I only have a travel sized version, but as soon as I run out of this I'll be purchasing a full size!

As a base I've been using Benefit's 'That Gal' primer to add a bit of a glow to my skin, followed by my new favourite BB cream my L'oreal from their Nude Magique' range.

I've been leaving my eyes quite nude and using a bit of L'oreal Colour Riche Eyeshadow in the colours 'Quartz Fume' and 'Cafe Saint Germain'  to add a bit of depth to the eyes followed by a good few coatings of 'The Falsies' by Maybelline. on my lashes. I find this mascara really adds some volume and holds a curl really well.
If I'm feeling brave and steady handed I'll add a little flick with my Soap and Glory 'Supercat.' This is only on days I have time to precise my flick.

I've enjoyed wearing pretty pinks on my cheeks since the sun has decided to grace us with it's presence this week! To add that pop of pink I've been using cream based products to get a nice dewy natural glow. I've really enjoyed using my Benefit's 'Fine One One' cream blush and highlight stick.
This is so easy to apply, just one swipe onto the cheeks and a quick blend of the fingers and you have a gorgeous, natural blush effect, with some added highlight to the cheek bones.
I've also been enjoying the BB Blush from the L'oreal Nude Magique collection too. This is more of a baby pink colour than a coral colour,

And lastly on my lips I've discovered an old favourite in the form of Revlon's 'Lip Butter' in the shade 'Sweet Tart.' This is a proper poppy pink with a glossy buttery texture and gives the look a glossy polished feel.
I can't wait till Revlon bring out their new HD Gel formula lipsticks.

Then in the evenings I've seriously been loving the Montagne Jeunesse 'Black Seaweed' peel off fask mask. This gets rid of any blackheads and dry skin I might have and leaves my skin all smooth and prepped for the next day!



What have you been enjoying this week?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog