Zoeva Rose Golden Palette Review



I picked up the Zoeva Rose Golden Palette after spotting the brand in Selfridges. I had originally gone in to buy the NARS eyeshadow duo in 'Isolde.' But it's sold out everywhere - for good reason too, its gorgeous! I swatched it at the counter and fell in love, and then my heart sank when the assistant told me they we're sold out. After a quick mooch on the internet, it seems to be sold out everywhere.

So after perusing the Selfridges counters, I came across the Zoeva stand, and immediately they had 4 gorgeous palettes for only £18. It was hard to only choose one, but I walked away with the Rose Golden Palette and couldn't be happier!

It's super sleek packaging is ideal for travel, and includes 10 eyeshadows. 3 are matte, and 7 are shimmers. All the colours are really wearable and great for all year round. With warm coppers and golds, and smokey cool toned browns. This is really versatile and the shadows are great quality.

Considering I was going to spend £25 at NARS for two colours, I think this is a pretty great find. They would also make fantastic Christmas gifts for any beauty lover. The other palettes had some gorgeous berry tones which I would love to add to my collection too.

My favourite colours out of the whole palette are 'Just A Rose' and 'Copper Is King' (Obvious choice
really!)

I'd also love to try the Zoeva brushes, they had some beautiful gift sets for Christmas available - maybe next time! That's all my spending for the year done!

Time to save up for next years adventures <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog