Benefit World Famous Neutrals Review






I had a fair few Boots Advantage Points to burn, and decided to try this little box of eye shadows from Benefit. Originally I was after the Stila Stay All Day Lipsticks, but they didn't stock them. So after some umming and ahhring, I picked this little box up.


Inside contains 2 cream eye shadows and 4 very wearable powder eye shadows.

The colours are super wearable, but I'm disappointed in the formula's. I was expecting super buttery powder shadows like the urban decay ones, but I feel they're lacking in the pigment department. Don't get me wrong, they're really wearable and will suit most skin tones, and having 6 simple colours takes away any confusion on what to wear in the morning. But if your looking for something special, this isn't it.

The packaging is bulky, but does look cute stacked up on my dressing table. The little pots of cream eye shadow are great for travel, and are really nice as a base colour.

I tried to get a some decent photos of my eye makeup, but it just wasn't happening so have this instead.

I think if your after quality eye shadows, treat yourself to the Naked Pallettes. The World Famous Neutrals would make an excellent gift though. Just not something to treat yourself too.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog