Autumn Clothing Haul



Since moving I chucked away loads of old clothing that I hadn't worn in 6 months. So I was seriously lacking in the wardrobe department when the colder weather came in this week. I had some scruffy looking boots, and a bobbly coat...I took myself to the Bullring and brought a few essntials to spruce up my wardrobe and last me through the colder months!

To start I purchased a new coat from Next. I previously had a blue, fur hooded cape style coat from Topshop which still looks nice, its just turned bobbly from being worn so much. So I decided to go for a Peacoat style, in a stylish Khaki Green. I already have a green jacket, but it won;t keep me warm enough, and also doesn't look smart enough. So I opted for something stylish and smart, yet practical. I love the shape and detail, it looks perfect with jeans and ankle boots.

Speaking of ankle boots, I really wanted some new boots. Something for walking though town, but able to wear to dinner too. I was expecting to have trouble finding exactly what I wanted, but as soon as I went into River Island I was surrounded with too many too choose from! I knew I wanted Tan coloured, as I already have a black pair. £40 later I settled for these - Brown Suede Chelsea Boots. I was eyeing up a pair of Timberlands...but I couldn't quite justify the price tag - plus they're not exactly smart.

A quick trip to Zara on the search for a nice smart jumper...and walked out with a red flannel shirt instead. It's smart yet casual, and really high quality. Then I headed to Gap in search of the smart Jumper...I found a super soft dappled grey one.

I also headed to Primark to stock up on a few cheap essentials. I brought 2 pairs of cosy slipper socks (OMG I never want to take these off!) 1 panda sleep mask, a navy blue V neck jumper, and a floaty grey jumper - can never have enough grey jumpers. And I also snook in a grey and white bed thow for our bedroom. And some cheeky Bambi PJ's....just cause.

I also opted for a new nail varnish in the Sunset collection by Barry M. I picked up thr shade 'The Dark Side Of The 'Shroom' which - is a beautiful mushroom shade. its amuted grey/purple, and with the daylight curing topcoat, its super shiny and polished.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog