April Favourites - 2015



Today I thought I'd do a monthly round-up of all the things I've been loving this month. This month has been surprisingly beautiful here in the UK and I can't believe how fast it's come around!

Favourite accessory:
Due to the gorgeous weather we've been receiving I've been loving my sunglasses from Topshop. They're a similar tortoise shell design to my other ones but have a sightly larger frame and coloured arms. I've also really enjoyed wearing gold jewellery and nude nails.
Favourite make up item:
I'm gonna have to go with the L'Oreal superstar mascara. I haven't stopped wearing it and I still love it as much as when I first tried it. I've also been loving a small amount of 'Rockateur' blush by Benefit to uplift the colour on my cheeks.
Favourite Nail Polish: 
It's got to be the sunset collection from Barry M. I've had these glossy nude nails on ever since I brought them. The finish is super glossy and professional looking, and the effects last a good amount of time.
Favourite Perfume:
I've been choosing the ever so summery scent of Juicy Couture Malibu. It instantly reminds of summer and I'm going to need a new bottle of this stuff soon!
Favourite TV: 
We've just finished the first season of Daredevil from Netflix. If you enjoy Marvel films then you'll enjoy this series, It's quite dark and crime orientated but I can't wait for the next season!
Favourite food:
Pita bread and dips. If I was moved into my new house with a garden, I'm sure my answer would have been barbecues...dammit.
Favourite moment:
A little trip to Dovedale in the peak district. I've been begging Lee to go for years after our failed attempt about 3 years ago (involving a months worth of rain and an iphone.) And with the decent weather we had been having we managed to get there and finish the walk. I love the views and the scenery; it feels like another world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog