Spring Base: Stila One Step Color Correcting Serum

I suffer from red pigmentation on my face all year round. However it's particularly bad after the winter season as the cold wind and warmth from the radiators creates red patches on my face. 
I also suffer from quite large pores on my chin and nose and am always on the look out for a product that can tackle these struggles!
Whilst having a little mooch around Boots the other day I noticed they had a Stila selection. I've always seen and heard great things about Stila products but had never witnessed them in person to try!

I saw the One Step Color Correcting Serum and thought it was worth investigating!
It has a beautiful display of colors swirled through the serum. each color has a specific tone to counteract a certain color on your skin.
The Green tone instantly neutralizes redness and conceals blemishes.
The Lavender tone counteracts sallow undertones for a vibrant, energized look.
The Peach tone brightens, illuminates and helps diminish the appearance of sun spots.

The Serum itself claims to balance out the skin and correct uneven skin tone. As well as creating a smooth surface on the skin, as what a primer would do. As well as claiming to lessen your foundation use.
I've been giving this serum a trail run and so far so good. I haven't noticed a huge difference in my skin; but it's always under quite harsh elements so I'll never expect miracles.
What I do love about this product is the way my skin looks after I've put it on. It feels refreshed and has a glow-from-within look to it. It also makes my make up bases look better and stay on better too.
I want to try their Stila Step one Illuminate serum too and convertible blushers. Know that I know Stila is easily available from a Boots close by i certainly will take the plunge!

Do you have any recommendations?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog