Monday: Most Used Products




This weeks most used products are much more make up based!


Lets start with the base I've been using. This is Soap and Glory's 'Hocus Focus.' This is a highlight/primer product that gives a beautiful luminosity to the skin. 
It also perfects the skin by blurring out any imperfections and evens out my skin tone.
I'd say this is comparative to Benefits Girl meets Pearl, and Nars Copacabana Illuminator.


Sometimes I use this on it's own, or with my foundation to add a little light to the skin.


Next up is a new purchase. Its the Maybelline Color Tattoo in 'on and on bronze.' I've seen this mentioned on the internet countless times in favourite videos and make up tutorials and never bit the bullet to get it (even though its less that a fiver.)
I've been using this as a base before I apply any other eye-shadow, or wear it on its own all over the lid to add a bit a colour.

I either apply with my finger or with a brush depending on my mood. I'm in LOVE with this product and can't believe I didn't pick it up sooner.

Next up is my Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette. I've been loving the colours 'Buck' which is a gorgeous natural matte brown; perfect for the defining the crease. Then I either like to add 'Smog' or 'Darkhorse' for a little added colour and shimmer.

Another recent purchase is the Maybelline 'The Falsies' Mascara. This is such a good drug store mascara with a good wand and a really good formula. It makes my lashes look fuller and longer and holds a decent curl!
The only problem with this mascara is how wet the formula is. I always find that its transferred onto my eyelid somehow...no matter how careful I am.

And Last but not Least is the Benefit 'Coralista' Blush which is a beautiful coral blush with a gorgeous sheen to add a slight highlight to the cheeks.


I really want to experiment more with my Naked Palette, do you have any favourite colours or would you like to see a blog post on different looks?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog