Feeling Spendy - Sale Shopping



December was a busy month, there was Christmas, Christmas dinner, work, boxing day, work and more work! As soon as January hit and things calmed down and that meant I ended up browsing the sales! - Which is very dangerous when you've just been paid and deserve a treat after such a busy month!

Firstly I hit up Boots - I was tempted by their Soap and Glory big £60 box down to £25 - but after scoping out the perfume aisle, I spotted the Stella McCartney Perfume Stella down from £60 to £30 - I've wanted this perfume for ages, so I snapped it up and didn't look back! I was tempted by a Juicy Couture option - however the I have enough sweet smelling fragrances, so the more grown up scent of Stella is perfect to add to my collection.

Next up was Amazon - My boyfriend needed a few bits and bobs, as I was looking around I noticed there were a few Korean make up brands available and decided to dip my tow into the water and purchase something from Tony Moly. I'd heard of this brand a few years ago - however Korean beauty is on the uprise and have some stella products. I opted for the So Cool Panda eye treatment stick. This is super cooling and hydrating and now I need more from the brand! Watch this space!

Now for the main purchase Kate Spade - I have been eyeing up Kate Spade purses and bags for months, and as soon as I saw there was a sale on, there were no hesitations! I opted for the small Stacy purse in the Glitterbug finish which was down from £70 to £35 - BARGAIN. The purse is gorgeous. I opted for the smaller purse size as I was hoarding way to much in my large one and wanted a smaller option for a purse, The larger size was £88 from £150 which was super tempting, and might still get purchased! Keep and eye out for a full review.

Expect full reviews on some of these items and many more!
Did you purchase anything in the sales?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog