Hello 2016

I'm sorry little blog - you've been awfully neglected recently. Mainly due to getting settled into our new home, work being crazy busy and netflix is just too good to miss!

I thought I'd start 2016 with some future plans and resolutions to get us started!


  • January - Start making a list of DIY tasks for the year
  • Feb - Snowboarding Trip to Mayrhofen
  • March - Weekend away to Liverpool & start looking for a puppy!
  • April - Start cycling to work/Join the gym/Get fit
  • May - Birthday Month! - plan a few weekends away to Europe
  • June - BBQ's with friends and enjoy the garden as much as possible
  • July - Plan for Japan 2017
  • August - 
  • September - Weekend trips perhaps?
  • October - Plan Winter Holiday 2017
  • November - 
  • December - Enjoy Christmas!
Expect lots of beauty posts, fashion posts and DIY posts this year. I'm not going to force myself to blog, but to blog whenever I feel like it!

I Wish you all an amazing 2016 

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog