Orgins Mix and Mask Review



As soon as I saw this posted on Jane's Blog (British Beauty Blogger) I literally snapped it up. This box of goodies was £20 and gives you a great selection of Origins products in full size, deluxe sample size and trial size. I've always been interested in trying their masks but can never find a stockist near me, This was a great deal and offers a great selection if products to try.

My Likes:

  • I LOVE the Drink Up Intensive Mask. My skin literally drinks this up and gives me plump,  moisturised skin in the morning. I would happily repurchase the full size of this.
  • The Original Skin Retexturising Rose Clay is a pink clay mask with small exfoliating beads. Its super glow inducing and makes my skin feel soft and smooth. I was lucky enough to get a deluxe sample size of this instead of a little pod - bonus!
  • The Vitazing SPF 15 Tinted Energy Boosting Moisturiser that has small beads that add a little colour to the skin. This feels super nourishing and is a nice added step to your skin care.
  • The Maskimiser - I thought this was a little gimmicky at first, but its actually really nice on the skin and is a really nice little spritz.
  • Pods - I love the idea of these small trial sized pods. I'm yet to try these but I love the idea of mix and matching for your skincare needs, or even a little pick me up whilst travelling.


My Dislikes:

  • The Foaming By All Greens Mask doesn't really do anything for me. It's described as a wheat shot for your skin. But it just kind of dries mine out. I also don't enjoy the smell.
  • The GinZing Peel Off Mask wasn't a hit either. It HURT so much to peel off, was generally messy and didn't do anything but aggravate my skin. No No from me!

In the box you also receive a code for £10 off a £30 spend on the Origins - I will definatley purchase a large of the Drink Up Mask, and maybe the Out of Trouble Mask once I've tried it out.

Keep your ear to the ground for more British Beauty Blogger colab boxes. I missed out on the Clinique and Dream boxes. However I will definatley purchase more!

You Can find the box here:
http://www.latestinbeauty.com/collections/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog