Charlotte Tilbury Haulin'



It was my Birthday in May, so after receiving a little bit of spending money; I wanted to treat myself to something that I wouldn't normally justify spending the money on.

I LOVE Charlotte Tilbury products - the packaging and the colours are stunning. My Friend brought me a lipstick for Christmas, and since then I've wanted to try out more from her beautiful make up range.

I decided to go for 2 eye products as they are some of my favourite products to play around with. I went for a cream eye shadow in Mona Lisa and a colour Chameleon eye shadow stick in Golden Quartz.

The Cream eye shadow is a gorgeous taupe brown with enough shimmer to make your eyes pop. It's super pigmented so a little goes a long way. This looks gorgeous worn on its own as a wash of colour, or is great as a base for more colours to create a smokey look.

The Colour Chameleon stick is a really bronze brown, with flecks of gold glitter in there too - which makes this more special than your high street brands. The colour really makes my eyes pop, and its super simple to create a smokey eye look with this. It's super creamy and easy to smudge out - I defiantly want more colours in my collection! The colour Amethyst Aphrodisiac is a gorgeous muted pink which I've found suits my skin tone really well.

The only items I'm not sold on are the blushes from Charlotte's collection. Non of the colours really stand out to me, however the lip and eye products have me drooling for more!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog