Korean Beauty Haul


The Asian beauty market are taking the beauty industry by storm, with innovative packaging and new technology in textures and ingrediants, they have some highly rated items in some of the cutest packaging - so I couldn't help myself but order a few items!

First up is the Tony Moly Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick - The packaging is so adorable. Inside the product is a solid blue balm. Each morning (or if I need a pick me up) I just swipe the product under my eyes a few times to feel the moisterising and cooling benefits. It's like having two cold cucumbers on your eyes. I like this for travelling, as the packaging is compact enough too.

Another Tony Moly item is the Peach Hand Cream - Not going to lie....that's not how I see peaches, it looks more like a nipple/peachy bottom, but swiftly moving onto the product inside! It's quite a simple hand cream, but it smells just like peach squash - delicious!

Lastly I purchased the Missha x Line Friends Tension Blush. I was toying with the idea of cushion foundations, but I knew I'd use a blush more often, so when I saw a cushion formula blush (with the best packaging) I quickly popped him in my Amazon basket and never looked back! I chose the colour 'Peach Sorbet.' I've been using a damp beauty blender with this product - but the little puff is super soft that came with the product and works just as well

I can't wait to order a few more items! I've purchased all of these off Amazon, however I know there are a lot of Korean suppliers who ship to the UK - so I may try a website out soon enough! I'll keep you posted! I've found all the products to be really affordable and great quality too.

Do you love the Korean Beauty Trend? Or are you more interested in our Western offerings?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog