My Lipstick Collection - I Charlotte Tilbury l Mac l Soap and Glory l



I love purchasing a new lipstick every now and then. I have a very modest collection of lipsticks. I only really wear them on special occasions - I wish I was brave enough to wear my lipsticks more often...baby steps!

First up we have Mac Lickable which is a super hot pink in a creamsheen finish. It looks gorgeous and is a nice creamy texture. It has a slight glitter to it, but it's nothing a 90's girl can't handle.

Next is a gorgeous number from Charlotte Tilbury in the shade Amazing Grace in the matte revolution formula. My best friend brought me this, and she couldn't of picked a better shade! It's a really nice creamy matte formula, and the shade is a natural pinky red tone. I love this one for a subtle red lip, and the formula is comfortable to wear - I'm really interested in the shade Coachella Coral.

Then there are three offerings from Soap and Glory. I've talked about these before - but incase your new around these parts: Theres one satin in the colour 'The Missing Pink' which is a very natural your lips but better shade, and then two matte shades in 'blush pink' and 'pom pom'. Both are very comfortable to wear and are gorgeous colours for a great price. I noticed that Soap and Glory have a lot of new offerings in the lipstick department, new colours and new formulas.

Then I have the Kate Rimmel Lipstick in the shade 107 - a deep berry red. This formula is very unforgiving if you dry lips - but it is truley gorgeous for autumn!

Lastly is my beloved Topshop Lipstick in Beguilded. Another gorgeous berry toned red, but is a much more creamy formula.

Do you have any of these in your collection? Or do you recommend any that
I need to add?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog