Why Mac Mehr is the best purchase

Ever since recieving my first Mac lipstick for my birthday, I've been lusting after more colours, and on a recent trip to Mac in Selfridges I thought I'd get a new one to add to my collection.

I instantly picked up Mehr and swatched it; and fell in love,. It a gorgeous red toned brown in a matte formula - the websute describes it as a 'dirty blue pink' which doesn't do it justice. It's quite similar to the Kate Moss 107 and Soap and Glory in Bush Pink. I find the colour really suits my lips as a 'your lips but better' shade, and compliments my skin tone. Its a real every day lipstick that I don't feel consious wearing to work. 

The matte forumla isn't too drying and doesn't show ant dry patches either and is fairly long lasting.

My friend picked up a gorgeous peach pink in Lovelorn in a lustre formula which looked gorgeous too! Maybe next month I'll treat myself to another one. I also had my eye on the colour Plumful and 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog