Smashbox Full Exposure Mini Review




I certainly didn't need it.....but it just happened to fall into my basket in Boots before heading for a weekend away to Bruges.
I'd already started packing for our little trip away and was about to pack my Naked palette...whilst perusing for minis to pack, I stumbled across this teeny weeny (ridiculously priced) eye shadow palette by Smashbox - I'd seen this in Sephora hauls and was so excited seeing it my local boots It didn't even take a second thought! 

The palette is super compact and contains 8 beautiful eye shadows. There are 4 shimmer shades and 4 mattes - each a perfect neutral shade perfect for day and night looks. The pigmentation is really good and they blend together nicely. I still think the Urban Decay shadows are more 'buttery' but these are still really good quality. The shimmer shadows look gorgeous on the lid, and a little smokey matte shade on the crease look perfect.
I find with 8 colours it's a lot easier to create a simple, elegant look. 

This palette was £17.50. Pretty pricey but for a wearable compact palette that's going to get plenty of use? I think it's worth the splurge if you go away a lot or need it for your handbag.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog