Recent Purchases - A Quick Roundup




Over the past month I thought I'd do a quick roundup of small reviews on a few new purchases I've made over the past month.

I'll start off with the NYX jumbo eye pencils. The colour range of these is gorgeous, I wanted to pick them all up, but retrained myself to three. I picked up Yogurt, a pale shimmery pink, Rust, a dark pomegranate pink, and Gold, a pale shimmery gold (Obviously.) I really like the shades, but the formula is a little gel like which is a little harder to work with on the eyes.

I also picked up a NYX butter gloss in the shade Angel Cake - I've always wanted to try the butter glosses. There's just enough pigment and a subtle vanilla smell that makes me want to keep reapplying this. More are needed!

I spotted the next four gems at the front of the Boots checkout at half price - I would NEVER pay £29 for these...but £14.50 was reasonable enough and I was feeling spendy. They are the Smashbox L.A Lights to go. Four travel sized lip and cheek sticks in an array of wearable colours. Hollywood & Highlight, Beverly Hills Blush, Silver Lake Sunset, Venice Beach Bronze. These can be worn on the lips and cheeks due to the creamy consistency. I really love these, they work great under powder for more staying power, as well as creating depth to a look. 

The Juicy Couture La La Perfume was for sale at £20 for 50ml in Boots, so why would I say no? I love Juicy Couture perfumes - I especially loved Malibu which was a limited edition. This is fruity ad sweet and perfect for summer. Easy peasy.

What have you brought recently?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog