May Empties



It's not often that I'll finish products up, so when I had a small collection of empty products I thought I'd do full reviews on them.

Firstly is my Benefit Moisture Prep toning lotion. I will be repurchasing this ASAP. This has changed my skincare completely. Its a moisturising toner that preps my skin for the other products I plan to use. I place a small amount on a cotton pad and  wipe all over my face each morning; followed by my serum and moisturiser.

I've also ran out my hydraluron. This is used between my serum and moisturiser as a 'glue' it keeps the moisture in and allows it be absorbed better - which is what my skin is not great at. Without this product I'd still have dry patches and tight dry skin, This has already been repurchased in the form of the moisture jelly instead of the serum, however both are the same price and just as effective as each other.

My Eve Lom cleanser has been low for a while now but I've finally finished it up. I enjoyed this balm cleanser but feel there are better and more affordable options elsewhere in the market, so I won't be repurchasing this. Was a great one to dip my toe into the world of balm cleansers though! 

For my hair I've used up Bumble and Bumbles Blow Dry Straight cream. This helps smooth out my frizzy hair before blow drying it. I wouldn't repurchase this in full size as its SO expensive when Tres Eme have some great alternatives for a quarter of the price.

Next up are some make up empties. It;s hard to finish make up, but I have a few! Firstly is the Maybelline the Falsies Volume Express Mascara. This is a lovely mascara and I'd repurchase when I have used up a few more in my collection. It has a nice big brush and a great formula. Next up is a sample of Benefit That Gal primer that I got in one of the Benefit make up kits. I've already purchased the full size for this because it is just beautiful. I have really dull skin and this adds life back into it and adds a subtle glow. This was in my make up bag for the gym to perk up my skin before work. It's a shame you can't just buy sample sizes for this purpose!

Last up is a lip liner from Rimmel in 'East End Snob' there's been loads of chat about this all over the internet. Its a beautiful blue toned pink lip liner in a twist up pen. I really enjoyed the colour for this product but not the texture...it was a bit drying and clung to dry patches on my lips which is a shame. It's great for the price, but I won't be repurchasing.

What products have you finished this month? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog