Monday's Most Used


Spring is finally here! The weathers still a bit wet, but on the whole its looking up!
With this change in weather comes a change of products too.

First I start with my Stila one step color correct serum, as this evens out my complexion and illuminates my skin slightly giving my make up a good base to start. This gets rid of any redness I may have.
I haven't been using foundation much as I don't find I need to after using the Stila serum, so I go straight to cheeks, I've been loving the color 'Seductive Pink' by Maxfactor in their creme puff range and Bourjois blush in amber rose. I've been applying these colors to the apples of my cheeks with my Duo Fiber powder brush by Real Techniques. Both blushers are heavily pigmented and I find this to be the perfect brush to lightly add a dash of pink, 
The make up looks really fresh and pretty and I also like to layer both blushers to add some depth to the look.
I've also been enjoying the Maybelline Brow Drama sculpting mascara to add some colour and definition to my brows to make them look slightly bolder, and less haywire,
I then finish off the look with a Maybelline color drama lipstick pencil in the color Fuschia Pink. This is such a bright, colorful pink that it really draws them out. I love the color and the finish of these lipsticks and they're so easy to apply!

I've been loving my Salvatore Ferragamo 'Signorina' perfume. This is a grown up, floral scent with some sweet notes of panacotta and pink pepper to lift it up. Its a really light, refreshing scent which reminds me of my birthday month - May.

What have you been wearing this week to celebrate Spring with?

2 comments:

  1. I have just nominated you for the Liebster award, as I love your blog! I hope you'll take a look xx
    http://samanthasbeautyloves.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Samanatha! I'll get round to doing it this week hopefully! Hope your well x

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog