Gold Accessories


As Summer is fast approaching there's nothing better than purchasing a few new pieces to liven up your outfit. I think gold accessories look gorgeous when you have a little tan going on and the suns out.

I have been after a pair of sandals for quite some time and was spoilt for choice in Primark. I was swaying between a brown suede gladiator style pair, and these rose gold beauties. I chose the rose gold option as they will work with any outfit, dresses, jeans and shorts. They're super comfy as you just slip them on with the elasticated sides, and a little tow piece in the middle. I think I will be purchasing the brown pair as they would look super cute when we go away to Bruges this summer for some site seeing. But I thought these pair would be perfect for evenings out. I don't really own any pretty flat shoes. for £6 they were a bargain, I'll certainly be after some more pairs before I head out on our trip.

After a quick mooch in Topshop and River Island I spotted some gorgeous jewellery pieces. I fell in love with this intricately detailed necklace from River Island for £5.00. It reminded me of a pair of earring I already own from the brand 'Orelia' which has some gorgeous delicate pieces but are quite pricey. I also spotted some gold tattoos from Orelia's stand in Topshop and decided to pick up a sheet. They're really beautiful and I cant wait to wear them. There were so many designs to choose from I might have to go back for some more!

I also picked up a new pair of sunglasses from Topshop. They're very similar to my current pair with a tortoise shell frame, but they're a lot larger and have different coloured arms. They really flattering and I absolutely love them. I find it hard to find glasses that suit my little face shape, so I'm always excited when I find something that suits me.

I've always been a sucker for bracelet layering. So over the past few months I've been picking up individual bracelets to layer on top of each other. My parents brought me a gorgeous Swarvoski Viktor & Rolf bangle, so that was my centre piece. I added a few from Urban Outfitters and River island and a cheap watch from Next to complete the set. I always loose watches so there's never any point buying something expensive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog