Topshop Beguilded Lipstick Review



If you've been reading this little blog for a while, you'll know that this Topshop lipstick has been on my wishlist for a while now. Every time I've popped in to pick it up, it's been out of stock, or not there at all. (Just looked on the website and I can't find it anywhere!)

But I finally have my hands on it, and I am not disappointed. It's a gorgeous vampy berry toned red, in a creamy matte formula - perfect for winter!

Firstly the packaging is spot on. It's housed in a classy white and gold casing. For the £8 price tag, it sure puts things in perspective! The gold packaging is exclusive to a few products for the 5 year anniversary of Topshop Beauty.

I would compare this to my Kate Moss Rimmel in 107, it's a similar toned lipstick, but the 107 is very drying and very matte. Beguilded is creamier and more forgiving, but a very similar colour.

This is the perfect Autumn statement lipstick.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog