Furniture Dreaming

Top is from Homebase, Below is Oliver Bonas

Moving house means I have my eye on quite a few pieces of new furniture,
When we moved into our flat we brought budget pieces from Ikea to get us started - to slowly update in the future when we had the budget.(Our coffee table was £8 ha)
So I've had a good mooch on the internet and have found some beautiful statement pieces of furniture that I'd love in the new house.

Oliver Bonas have some awesome retro looking pieces. I love the colored cupboards and different shaped drawers, Habitat from Homebase have some similar pieces but at a much more budget friendly cost! My next job is to convince the boyfriend that they'd look great in our living room!

Now that we have a decent sized hallway I'm on the lookout for a console table - somewhere to keep phones and important bits and pieces. There's this gorgeous option from Ikea - LIATORP for a decent price with a beautiful glass top and shelf design so that the top doesn't get cluttered, but everything can be visible at the same time. I really like the simple white design; it will make the room look light and airy and add a bit of life to the space.This is the only contender in the console table department at the moment.

The same range from Ikea do a gorgeous concept coffee table with the same glass top and drawers underneath. I love this, but don't think white will suit our dark sofa's. So I'm still on the hunt for either a new coffee table or side tables. 

Liatorp Ikea
We're also currently looking at re-doing the bathroom...which is harder than we thought! Who knew toilets were so expensive and that sinks could be so ugly? We haven't settled or fallen in love with any designs yet, so this will be an on going process!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog