One Love and One Leave

Maxfactor Creme Puff Blush in Seductively Pink and Nude Mauve.
Maxfactor intensifying lip balm in 'Refined Rose'
As spring approaches we find that beauty launches are all around, popping up like daffodils.

There's plenty to come in term of 'spring launches' however I have two from Maxfactor to share with you today.


First up I have two shades fro there new 'creme puff blush' range in the colours 'Seductively Pink' and 'Nude Mauve.' Firstly these remind me of the beautiful ambient lighting powders from Hourglass, with the highlighted ripple running through.

'Seductively pink' is a beautiful pink blush with a gorgeous sheen to it that makes your cheekbones look highlighted and glowy. However only a light hand is needed with this, as its easy to layer over the top to add a more pop of colour.
'Nude Mauve' is my current go to glow product. Everyone keeps asking if I've been on holiday as it gives a gorgeous tanned look without looking orange. Its a beautiful bronzed glow that can be used all over the face, or as a blush on the apples of your cheekbones. Again with added highlight particles that soften the face and add a healthy glow. I add this in the mornings to perk up my complexion.

The second launch from Maxfactor is there new 'Colour Intensifying Balm.'
This product is obviously a tinted lip balm in fancy packaging. The colour selection is nice and the texture is nice and balmy too, The ONLY problem I have with this product is the smell. It smells like a cheap lip balm and slightly plastic?
The colour I have here is 'Refined Rose' however the 'Charming Coral' stood out to me too.
The Product is beautifully packaged, and gives a nice sheer wash of colour over the lips, however it can be layered up for a more poweful punch of colour.
This now lives in my work handbag, for when I want a little extra colour to my lips, without looking like a hooker.

In my opinion the creme puff blushers are the perfect dupe for the Hourglass ambient lighting powders, where as you could pick up a much cheaper tinted lip balm, or good drugstore lipstick.

Both Priced at £8.99 I would choose the blush, and leave the lip balm.


Wearing 'Nude Mauve' and Maxfactor Lipbalm in 'Refined Rose'



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog